Saturday, June 7, 2014

Organic chemistry for AS level (9701)

Hey guys! This is a small initiative to help A-level students. Unfortunately I have resources for science students only. I will be sharing all the resources that I have collected in 2 years from different other websites and blogs. I hope these resources will help you get good grades in A-levels.

Many students find organic chemistry difficult. I made this spider diagram and it really helped me.



Spider diagram for AS level organic chemistry.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely mind map. Well done! Just think I should point out that alkaline hydrolysis of nitriles makes C-CN turn into C-COO(minus).

    Once hydrolysis takes place, the N is no longer attached to the C-chain. The N that broke away exists in the form of 'free' NH3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziyyara is a one stop solution for online tuition in Gurugram. Ziyyara's Gurugram home tutors are offering holistic online learning to the students for achieving good marks.">
    Call Our Experts :- +91-9654271931

    ReplyDelete